Greetings from Google AdSense!希望今后这个功能可以在灾难发生时使用，并把这些资金用到合适的地方去。
We'd like to invite you to join an AdSense beta test that will allow Adsense publishers like you to donate a portion of their unpaid balance to charity. Participation is completely optional. If you're interested in this beta test, please read the following:
* If you participate, you can donate a portion or all of your finalized AdSense balance through September 30, 2008. You can determine this balance by clicking the "View payment history" link in your account and viewing your monthly account balance through the end of September 2008. (If you're already logged into your AdSense account, you can follow this link https://www.google.com/
* Donated earnings from this project will be given to a special fund at the Tides Foundation www.tides.org/tides-foundation which supports relief organizations in China and Myanmar (Burma) working on reconstruction efforts after the recent natural disasters in those regions. Please also be aware that your donation amount will be subject to a 1% administration fee
the Tides Foundation.
* In order to process the donation, your tax information must have been submitted and be up to date . For instructions on how to input your tax information please visit this link:
* You can still participate even if you've a elected to hold your payments; we'll process your donation, but we will not issue you a payment.
* Your donation will be included as a part of your earnings total for 2008.
For more information on earnings reporting, please consult our Terms and Conditions: https://www.google.com/
* Once we've successfully processed your donation, we will send you a confirmation email. This email correspondence will serve as your only receipt of donation. Please check with your local tax advisor if you have any further questions on how this donation can be reported.
* Google will not be taking a tax deduction by facilitating this donation on your behalf.
So if you'd like to participate in this test, simply fill out the following form in our Help Center:
After you've filled out the form, we'll follow up with more information via email.
Thanks in advance for your participation and your generosity!
No advertisement. Comment review enabled.